Jobs at:SOSOMA Industries Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is a Limited Company established on November 1st, 2008 with a capital of Two hundred twenty-six million nine hundred thousand Rwandan Francs (FRW 226 900 000) divided into 2 269 shares.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd is equipped with the Certificate of Domestic Company Registration n° 101767471 and Investor Certificate N°C/658/2009.
SOSOMA Industries Ltd sells nutritious high-quality products especially to infant, young and elder people including pregnant women, vulnerable people such as people affected by humanitarian crisis, chronic diseases, …
The Vision of Company SOSOMA Industries Ltd is to be a leader in provision of safe, quality nutritious foods towards elimination of malnutrition in the region. This will be achieved through its missions of producing and supplying safe, high quality, and value-added nutritious foods that focus on customer needs. SOSOMA Industries Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced Finance officer who has integrity and is results-oriented. The position is based in Kigali (Kicukiro and Bugesera), for a fixed-term contract of one (1) year renewable. .
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reports to: Managing Director
To provide guidance and technical support to SOSOMA Industries Ltd on proper financial planning and strategy, analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
Key Result Areas:
The incumbent will be charged with:
• Ensuring proper custody of accounting records;
• Regularly updating books of accounts;
• Receiving revenue and cash payments and issuing receipts;
• Coordinating departmental processes;
• Banking collected revenue and preparing reconciliation statements;
• Assisting in preparation of final accounts of the Company;
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, and liaising with auditors for the audit of annual financial statements;
• Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budget;
• Supporting the Managing Director and Head of Departments with projects and tasks when required;
• Assessing, managing, and advising on minimizing financial risks;
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions;
• Developing in-depth knowledge of organizational process;
• Supporting with department and tasks when required;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time, in line with the post.
• Professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA is required;
• Bachelor degree majoring in accounting/finance from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
• Work experience for at least 5 years in similar responsibility in a reputable organization with annual budget not less than FRW 1 Billion. Work experience in a Manufacturing Company Accounting Department would be an added advantage.
• Experience with basic accounting software SAGE.
• Integrity attested by at least 3 referrals;
• Confidentiality and Ethical behavior;
• Good interpersonal relations;
• Time consciousness;
• Ability to work under pressure of deadlines;
• Attention to details.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application to Recruitment@sosoma.rw not later than Friday 27th November 2020. Only softcopies will be accepted. Please indicate in the subject line: “Finance Officer” with the following attachments:
• Motivation/Application Letter;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Copies of academic and professional credentials;
• Only shortlisted applicants will be notified;
• 3 letters of reference
Only shortlisted candidate will be called for the next steps.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.