Jobs at:Imara Properties Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
18 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Imara Properties Rwanda Ltd is a housing real estate development company based in Kigali. Ensuring effectiveness throughout the housing production chain, it provides quality and robust houses.
The company is growing and is looking for a dynamic and multitask finance officer.
You are self-motivated, highly rigorous, and serious driven by achieving results?
You have a proven track record in accounting and administration?
In this role, you are responsible for the company’s accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
• Preparing accounts and tax declarations
• Create, send, and follow up on invoices
• Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
• Maintaining client records through customer relationship management softwares
• Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
• Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
• Assist with other operations of the company
Requirements and Qualifications
• Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
• Experience: at least 2 years in accounting or related field
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Excellent computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software
• Superior attention to detail
• Organizational skills and critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English & Kinyarwanda
• French would be an advantage
Full-time job in an international team.
Salary: fix + variable based on results.
Depending on results, possibility to take further responsibilities in the company in the future.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your CV + motivation letter in PDF only, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include ‘Finance officer’ – in the subject line.
Interviews will be carried out from mid-October.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.