Deadline of this Job:
18 March 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Contract duration: 24 months with possibility for extension depending on funding
Tearfund in Rwanda is looking for a skilled, experienced and qualified finance individual, with a good level understanding and Proven hands-on finance experience with an NGO .
The individual will be responsible to ensure that the financial affairs of the Tearfund Rwanda Programme are managed ethically and professionally and provide effective and efficient Support.
This position supports the programme in maintaining a good system of financial record-keeping and sound internal control systems in compliance to Tearfund's standards, in order to safeguard the organisation's assets, mitigate against the risk of financial loss/fraud and satisfy donor/statutory audit requirements. It is also responsible for accounts processing, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all payments, purchase ledger, expenses and bank transactions.
Do you have Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or related degree or CPA /ACCA qualification
• Do you have proven working experience in Proven hands-on finance experience with an NGO,experience planning and budgeting with NGO, experience using advanced excel and accounting software
• Do you have good written and verbal communication skills in English, Kinyarwanda and French
• Do you have Leadership, Administrative, Analytical, problem solving skills, and training skills
Do you have finance management software skills
• If this is who you feel you are and the above statements describe you, then take a look at the attached Job Profile and apply.
• Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs. We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate a clear and specific desire to work in this country
• The recruitment process includes specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.