Jobs at:Marriott International
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with nearly 6,000 properties in 120 countries. Marriott International reported revenues of more than $14 billion in fiscal year 2015. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by Marriott family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
A perfect place for someone just like you.
What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going. We invite you to search and apply for jobs at Marriott and discover opportunities to explore whatever inspires you.
Voyage – Finance – Rwanda
Develop the skills you need to become the leader you’d like to be with Voyage – our award-winning global leadership development program. Receive hands-on training in everything from sales and marketing, operations to hr. Have all the resources you need, as well as an unrivalled global mentoring network, so you learn from the best. Take your career to the next level and fulfil your potential. So what will you make of your Marriott career?
It's Not A Marriott Career, It’s Yours
With our Leadership Development Program Voyage, you will learn leadership skills while you take on a full paid supervisory level role in your department of interest, in one of our hotels with Marriott International. The Voyage roles will close to apply by 13th January. The program starts in March 2023.
The Best Part Of Our Program!
• Combining discipline-specific training with a leadership - focussed curriculum
• Mini rotations across all departments (including the shadowing of your GM for a day)
• Access to our Marriott International senior leaders and coaches and receive their career advice
• Getting a first-hand understanding of how we set international standards for excellence
• Industry-leading support via customised technology and learnings
• Social collaboration tools allowing you to network with Marriott colleagues globally, you’ll always have someone to bounce ideas off
Are you a recent or upcoming graduate interested in an international traineeship, looking to establish yourself as the future of our 30 hotel brands? Join us now!
To be eligible to participate in Marriott International’s Global Leadership Development Program Voyage in Rwanda you;
• Must have, or be due to, graduate from a university or hotel school between March 2021 and March 2023,
• Read, write and converse fluently in English,
• Would need to be a Rwanda National.
Applicants that do not meet these criteria will be automatically regretted and removed from consideration from this traineeship program
Voyage In Finance
With an overall focus on delivering the types of results that have established us as a premium brand. Immersing you in this fascinating world from your very first day, you’ll form part of the Hotels Finance Division supervisory team.
You will develop an insider knowledge of;
• Everything from recording transactions and posting to ledgers,
• Preparation of financial statements,
• Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements, and learn to appreciate how these are interrelated,
• Internal control procedures, international finance standards and operating procedures,
• Preparation of detailed risk assessments,
• Accounts payable processes, audit, payroll and purchasing operations.
What You’ll Bring
• Ready to take on a supervisory level role
• You’ll champion innovation, and you’ll be quick to come up with creative solutions to problems that might not have an obvious answer
• Ready to share initiatives and ideas via your Voyage project, you’ll be keen to take on special projects that will make the most of your new skills
• As a team-player who is highly organised, it is beneficial if you have previous experience of working within a hospitality environment
What You’ll Get In Return
Not just any traineeship! You will receive a supervisory level pay.
Voyage is a valuable chance to not just take on a job that you enjoy, but a career that you will love. We know that our success stems from our employees, so we’re committed to ensuring that every member of our team finds their natural place with us. We want you to grow in all aspects of your life. As such, we’ll support you with ongoing training and development opportunities, and a benefits package that is second to none. We encourage you to explore the world around you, so we offer generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of our global properties for you, your friends and your family. We offer a place where we’re motivated to make a difference in our communities.
Above all, we are looking to provide you with the opportunity to explore leadership and inspire you to be a force of good, bridge cultures around the world, and help others live their best life.
We’ll endeavour to place you in your first-choice of hotel, but with a global network of opportunities just waiting to be explored, we’re confident that you’ll find the challenge that you are seeking at every stage of your working life.
Become A Future Leader With Marriott International
Marriott International has long believed in the power of our associates to shape our future. And now you can be part of that exciting future. Putting people first is our top priority, together we can create new opportunities, build meaningful relationships and be a force of good in the world.
The next step in your career could lead to your greatest adventure!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
About The Team
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.