Finance and Operations Manager
Jobs at:Cleaner Production and Climate Innovation Centre (CPCIC)
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance and Operations Manager
The CPCIC was established under Nation Industrial Research and Development Agency (NIRDA) as a private company owned by the Government to ensure that all technology, processes, and service choices made by the private and public sectors embrace the best practices regarding climate change resilience, circular economy, and cleaner technologies and practices.
For more www.cpcic.rw (Follow us on @RwandaCPCIC)
In order to achieve this vision and fulfil its mandate, the CPCIC would like to recruit suitable qualified staff to fill the following vacant positions:
Finance and Operations Manager (1 post)
• MBA in Project management or strategic management and BA in Finance, accounting, or a related field.
• Strong background and work in Finance of a private company (responsible for the daily operation of the company, and routinely reports to the highest-ranking executive)
• Relevant experience of 7 years with at least 3 years in Financial & Operations Management, including bookkeeping.
• Experience in Xero, QuickBooks online or other cloud-based accounting software;
• Knowledge of RRA e-tax system,
• Hands-on experience in audit report preparation in MS Excel, Word, or a special financial reporting software; Role and responsibility
S/He will have responsibility for financial administration, including the management of the accounts, the financial information required for various funding returns, the day-to-day financial management, as well as undertaking general admin tasks under the guidance of the CEO.
• Ensure CPCIC compliance with all financial regulations and laws in place
• Liaise with and review budgets and expenditures as necessary with CEO and Treasurer and prepare monthly reports and other data as required.
• Recording, reconciliation, tracking (against projects) and banking of Grants/Contracts to the CPCIC.
• Prepare and provide reports and information to CEO, MINECOFIN, BoD and auditors as required.
• Attend board meetings when requested by the CEO
• Assisting the Senior Management Team (SMT) with the collection/compiling of data as required, including using an HR or finance software package.
• Assisting the Management Team with recruitment/induction processes, including job advertisements, draft job offer letters and contracts and filing of such HR records
• Undertake general admin tasks under the direction of the CEO
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st July, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for further steps of the recruitment.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.