Jobs at:HR Management Services Ltd (HRMS Ltd)
Deadline of this Job:
22 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the CFO, the Employee overall respond abilities are, but not limited to the following:
• Devising compelling and well thought out modelling-based solutions to support management in tackling business issues
• Maintain, enhance and develop complex financial models for budgeting and reporting processes and to evaluate long-term strategic opportunities
• Deliver real solutions by translating complex business problems into models which capture the drivers of values and risk
• Develop standardized financial and operational reporting, including key metrics and dashboards for dissemination to investors and executive management
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget including report creation, communication, and collaboration with stakeholders, financial model updates and budget presentations
• Create monthly tracking reports and perform analysis of financial information to drive the forecasting process and strategic decisions for all departments, supporting them with the requisite financial management tools
• Work on continuous improvement of controls, validations, and streamlining of reporting and modelling processes
• Develop and maintain comprehensive control policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the forecast and reporting processes
• Assist in special projects and ad-hoc analyses as required
• Align the IFRS and Tax statutory reporting with the residual stakeholder's value
• Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer
The Skills and Requirements for the role are:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
• Certified Financial Modelling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA).
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
• Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position; within a reputable organization.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite, and any additional system.
• Proficient in English and Kinyarwanda, French is an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.