Financial Auditor - Lawyer
Jobs at:Office of The Auditor General of State Finances
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 17 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
a) Job Summary
The Auditor is responsible for the completion of the allocated work within the budgeted time according to the required OAG quality standards - OAG audit manual & other applicable guidelines, support the team leader to plan team tasks effectively and monitor progress of assignments against the agreed deadlines and at the same time to allow them the opportunity of possible job succession higher position is available.
b) Job responsibilities
• Understand operations and legal framework of audited government agencies and programs.
• Develop and carry out audit tests and procedures.
• Gather and analyse basic data on the functions, operations, and performance of government agencies, programs, or activities.
• Interview audited entity 'staff and other stakeholders in data gathering and analysis.
• Develop audit findings.
• Assist in writing audit reports.
• Provide sound legal advice on audit reports and other matters concerning audit processes
• Perform additional audit-related duties as delegated.
c) Job requirements
• Bachelor's degree (Upper second-class degree and above) in Law;
• At least 2 years of proven working experience;
• Knowledge of governmental organizations and operations;
• Knowledge of basic research methods;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Being not more than 35 years of age; and
• Being a Rwandan citizen.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application letters in English language to the Office of the Auditor General of State Finances along with an updated CV, the relevant academic degree, work certificate and a copy of National Identity Card, on https://recruitment.oag.gov.rw/ not later than 17th of August 2023 at 5:00 P.m.
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.