Jobs at:Office of the Auditor General (OAG)
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2021
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Assistant Auditor is responsible for the completion of the allocated work within the budgeted time according to the required OAG quality standards - OAG audit manual & other applicable guidelines.
The scope of work of the Assistant Auditor will include but not limited to the following:
• Ensuring completion of allocated work within the budgeted time according to the
• required OAG quality standards (OAG audit manual & other applicable guidelines)
• Seeking clarification on instructions given and informs the Team Leader/Director/Assistant Auditor General of progress against agreed deadlines and output
• Ensuring proper documentation, filing and referencing ol work done m accordance with
• the audit manual and other guidelines
• Properly concluding on work done, preparing and submitting to the Team Leader clear,
• concise and properly supported audit queries for exceptions identified and ensuring that all review notes are addressed.
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Upper Second Class Degree or above); or
• Intermediate level of Accounting professional qualification (CPA or ACCA);
• High level of integrity;
• Being Innovative and results-oriented
• Being a good team player;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal, particularly staff/management relations;
• Ability to deliver accurate results on time and in an environment with multiple and challenging tasks.
• At least three years of experience as an Accountant, Auditor or in any other related field.
• Being between 28 and 30 years old.
• Being Rwandan citizen;
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications in English language to the Office of the Auditor General of State Finances along with an updated CV, the relevant academic transcripts, testimonials, requested experience and a copy of National Identity Card, on http://hrms.cag.gov.rw/recruitment/ not later than 15th October 2021 at 5:00 P.m. Note that, the applications must be addressed to Auditor General. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.