Jobs at:SOUK IG Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You are ultimately responsible for the financial health of our organization. Your main role would be producing financial reports and preparing financial analysis to guide Management to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
You will prepare financial reports, monitor accounts, prepare invoices, budgets, and activity reports, as well as financial forecasts.
Main responsibilities. These are the primary measure of performance
• Prepare and monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, budgeting, and tax.
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Prepare and review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Present these financial reports to Management proactively.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
Other key responsibilities
• Issue invoices to customers
• Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
• Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
• Conduct monthly reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation. Essential Requirements
• To apply for this exciting and challenging role you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating in a supervisory capacity within a fast paced, highly pressurized warehouse and distribution environment.
• Good IT systems knowledge and skills including word and excel would also be an advantage.
• Have excellent operational and communication skills
• Be able to use own initiative when required
• Enjoy being hands on as and when required
• Be physically fit
• Pay great attention to detail
• Must enjoy working with people
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.