Financial Management Specialist
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Participate in the development of key priorities/Action Plan of the Ministry;
• Participate in the budget preparation process;
• Participate in budget negotiation with MINECOFIN, Parliament and development partners;
• Coordinate the Preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly cash plans in collaboration with other units;
• Monitor MINAFFET budget execution in compliance with the public finance rules and procedures ;
• Receive and check all invoices and requests and forward them for payment;
• Verify and sign all payments;
• Ensure timely preparation of periodic budget execution and financial statement reports;
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Knowledge of Rwanda’s public financial management standards and procedures;
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and financial data reporting;
• Knowledge of Rwanda financial and procurement regulations;
• Planning and organizational, Budgeting skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Time management Skills;
• Interviewing Skills;
• Judgment & decision making skills;
• Complex problem solving;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting with 3 years of relevant working experience or Accounting Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) with 3 years of relevant working experience or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting with 1 year of relevant working experience.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.