Financial Management Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 01 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Preparation of regular and special financial reports.
Preparation of monthly financial reports, the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report to be submitted to Rwanda Ministry of Finance.
Preparation of monthly and annual reports per donor.
Helping the management to take financial decision
2. Oversees successful management of cash and reconciliation of bank transactions
Provide monthly bank reconciliation for the compilation of Consolidated financial reports
3. Monitoring budget expenditures and implementation to update changes and ensuring adherence to donor regulations
Preparation of annual budget for the Ministry based on different source of fund
Preparation of budget reallocation, carryover if needed be.
Preparation of Monthly budget execution and provide reports to the management
4. Preparing, recording and reporting all financial transactions, using the Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF), into the Integrated Financial Management Information System (IFMIS)
Daily records of all transactions if the IFMIS
Proper filling of accounting transactions made daily, Monthly and annually
5. Procurement of medical equipment and supplies; tracking completed contracts and payments to suppliers, monitoring installation, delivery and training for medical equipment and supplies purchased as well as monitoring maintenance of service contracts for equipment purchased under the funding mechanism
Checking and revise before the payment if all responsibilities has been respected.
Monitoring the validity of the contract signed.
6. Commitment and Payment of salaries on Global Fund and Resident program and intern doctors after being initiated by HR unit.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.