Financial Management Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Bio Medical Center(RBC)
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
a. Individual accountabilities
i. Ensure that bank reconciliation statements at the end of each month are prepared and verified for accuracy.
ii. Ensure that eligible payments are made on time and in respect of the law
iii. Ensure the recovery of RBC own income is properly done, reconciled and accounted for
iv. To analyze and consolidate RBC financial reports and submit them in time for approval.
v. Ensure that customer care is maintained in your staff under your supervision - Participate in preparation and monitor the annual operating budgets and control its execution in compliance with the public Finance rules and procedures.
vi. Ensure proper filling of financial documents for ease of traceability - Supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned personnel.
vii. Ensure paper based and electronic financial record are kept in safe system for the period required by the law.
viii. Ensure that financial reports are submitted within required time frame
ix. To ensure that financial audits are well prepared and coordinated
x. Delivers comprehensive evaluation of direct reports complete with development plans followed up by active coaching;
xi. Strategically Manage staff of the Unit and ensures that accountants are evaluated and developed.
b. Shared accountabilities
i. In collaboration with All RBC divisions;
1. Activities reflected in the plan of action are implemented
2. To ensure the payments are done timely, ensure regular updates and reminders in relation with requests for payments from divisions
3. Divisions should ensure that accomplished activities should be supported with source documents
ii. In collaboration with Corporate services Division;
1. Procurement unit: at payment stage, check the contracts to ensure value for money is taken into consideration and provide a feedback to Procurement team for any inconsistency found in contracts. In addition, ensure reliability of the disclosure notes elating to guarantees (performance guarantee, advance guarantees, any other kind of advance in relation with tenders)
2. Human Resource unit: Payroll is prepared to only RBC staff and eligible deductions should always be made
3. Administration unit: Fixed assets register with full information should be maintained to record all purchases made to RBC. In addition, ensure the reliability of Stock and Fixed assets disclosure notes
4. ICT unit: Stability of Internet connectivity for reliability of accounting software
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.