Financial & Office Administration Specialist
Jobs at:Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
Deadline of this Job:
01 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to implement Korea’s grants and technical cooperation programs in Korea’s partner countries. The Agency is also promoting sustainable development in developing countries while strengthening partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders and development partners.
KOICA started its first development cooperation with the Government of Rwanda in 2006, and the KOICA Rwanda Office was officially established in 2011, as an attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda, to extend and strengthen its development activities in the country.
Located in the compound of the Korean Embassy, KOICA Rwanda Office is constantly seeking to enhance its performance, relations, and engagement with various stakeholders involved in development.
KOICA Rwanda Office is therefore looking for competent candidates for the position of
Contributing to poverty reduction and sustainable development of the Republic of Rwanda in line with Vision 2050 of the Republic of Rwanda and Country Partnership Strategy of the Republic of Korea; further strengthening the partnership of the two countries
Financial & Office Administration Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support financial management and accounting
• Provide office administration supports
• Provide technical assistance on finance and accounting laws and policies
• Communicate and coordinate with partners clearly and effectively
• Work harmoniously with colleagues and partners
• Manage office space to maintain good working conditions
• Arrange meetings and liaise with partners whenever necessary
• Perform other administrative tasks as assigned and directed by the management
• Plan the appropriate time to meet deadlines and allocate the work effectively and clearly
Minimum Academic/Work Experience requirement:
• (Mandatory) Bachelor’s Degree
• (Preferred) Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Finance, International Development, Development Studies or related fields
• Minimum three years in Finance management or Accounting in Development fields
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Good command of English and Kinyarwanda with effective communication skills;
• Excellent computer skills (MS office, PowerPoint, and other Software products)
• Compliance with standards and regulations
• Leading and Innovative working mind
• Collaboration within Teams and across boundaries with proactive attitude
• Timely reporting skills
• Good Communication and organizing skills
• Knowledge of the financial & administration field
Details of duties and responsibilities
• Manage and support office finances (salaries, insurance, VAT refund. etc)
• Manage issues with financial institutions (bank)
• Support financial activities of the management
• Perform other duties related to finances
Pay salaries, insurances, office bills, VAT refund, and any other payment items under the guidance of the direct supervisor.
Manage issues related to banking and finances under the guidance of the direct supervisor.
Perform duties related to finances under the guidance of the direct supervisor.
Manage financial records, financial documents and office documents under the guidance of the direct supervisor
Office Financial Report
• Manage office affairs
• Purchase office supplies and goods
• Perform other duties related to office administration
Receive guests, facilitate meetings with partners, make reports and perform other duties related to office affairs under the guidance of the direct supervisor
Purchase office supplies and assets, maintain assets and facilities, manage inventories of supplies and goods in the office, and perform other duties related to office supplies and goods under the guidance of the direct supervisor
Support and facilitate office administration, research laws and policies related to finance and accounting, conduct field visits and perform other duties related to office administration under the guidance of the direct supervisor
• Support office affairs, including workshops, business trips, etc
• Perform other duties as assigned and directed by the management
Support official ceremonies, workshops, and any other office events, provide internal training on finance management and perform other duties assigned by the management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are required to submit an application letter addressed to Country Director of KOICA Rwanda Office, enclosed and sealed with
2. job application summary and
3. detailed C.V.,
4. notarized copy of degree certificates and
5. past work certificates in related field
• The application documents mentioned above (1-5) should be submitted to the reception of the KOICA Rwanda Office in Plot No. 10050, 34 KG 13 Ave. Nyarutarama, Kigali until Friday 1st of October, 2021 by 14:00pm.
• The Questionnaire, job application summary, and detailed C.V. must be written within 2 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified.
• The relevant experience will only be effective with a hard copy of the certificates presented at submission and candidates must not be in employment elsewhere when accepting the job offer.
• Submitted copies of letter and documents are not to be returned. Only Successful candidates will be contacted and sit for Interview on 7th October, 2021.
File [KOICA] Job applicant summary (1)892f3fb612c24d2435db6aa4da512872.docx
File [KOICA] Questionnaire1b97f9b150098795aa7c64694576924e.docx
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.