Financial Quality Assurance Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Bio Medical Center(RBC)
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• A holder of any Bachelor's Degree with a with recognized accounting Professional Certification (ACCA, CPA) with two (2) years of relevant working experience is eligible.
• Follow up on the budgeting process from preparation, implementation, and reporting.
- Analyzing and advising on the financial report of RBC through regular reporting to Ministry of Finance.
- Follow up on internal and external audits and their recommendations' implementations.
- Close monitoring of the administrative function in RBC which includes Human Resources, Logistics and procurement process.
- Advise on the flow of internal and external communication.
- Review all financial documents for completeness before they are submitted for signature.
- Follow up on all assignments related to setting up financial and accounting system including all related soft infrastructure.
- Advise on how to improve internal control system related to finance and accounting.
• Shared accountabilities (With all divisions and different units).
- Ensure audit recommendations are implemented
- Ensure the procurement plan is implemented
- Make sure all requests for payment and contracts are well supported as required before approval
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.