Fixed Asset Accountant
: FULL TIME , Industry
: Health Care, Category
: Accounting] Jobs at:
King Faisal HospitalDeadline of this Job:
21 June 2022 Duty Station:
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa Summary
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not DisclosedSimilar Jobs in RwandaLearn more about King Faisal Hospital King Faisal Hospital jobs in RwandaJOB DETAILS: Fixed Asset Accountant
King Faisal Hospital, Kigali,“A center of excellence in health service provision, clinical education and research”. This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Kigali as we embrace a new strategic direction. The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services.
King Faisal Hospital Kigali is looking for suitable candidates to fill the roles of the following positions.
Position Competency Requirement Key Responsibilities No
Fixed Asset Accountant Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or in other related field with CPA part two qualification or equivalent
• 5 years’ professional experience in management of fixed asset
• Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills Skills And Abilities
• Strong ability to apply several accounting and reporting systems
•.Proficiency in Microsoft excel
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
• Strong ability to give attention to detail and to perform multiple tasks at the same time
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills
• Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
• Ensure the development of and implement policies, systems and procedures to identify, record, value, depreciate, account and report on cost center based fixed assets and comply with Accounting Standards and KFH policy and requirements.
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for recording of fixed assets.
• Recommend to the management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
• Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
• Track the compilation of project costs into Work in Progress fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
• Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
• Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
• Calculate asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
• Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
• Conduct periodic impairment reviews for intangible assets.
• Conduct periodic physical counts of fixed assets.
• Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
• Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
• Prepare property tax returns.
• Represent the company during any audits that involves fixed assets.
• Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital expenditure budget and management authorizations.
• Perform any other task assigned by your supervisor Work Hours
Experience in Months
: 12 Level of Education:
Bachelor Degree Job application procedure
Join us and take on the challenge to provide Patient Centered Care. Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic credentials, National ID, Recommendation letter from previous employer and criminal record to the above mentioned link by June 20th 2022.KFH is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_CJNKKMKgP4vgGed--eekAW51kq2eL6fukocI1cXvtLvWkA/viewform?usp=sf_link
QUICK ALERT SUBSCRIPTION