Fresh Graduate Auditing
Jobs at:BDO EA Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
8th November 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BDO East Africa: Fresh Graduate Auditing Jobs in Rwanda
BDO NETWORK IN EASTERN AFRICA
We operate five full-fledged offices in; Kenya (Nairobi), Tanzania (Dar-es-Salaam), Uganda (Kampala), Rwanda (Kigali) / Burundi (Bujumbura), and Ethiopia (Addis Ababa).
We service small and medium enterprises to large corporate bodies and cross-border corporations.
BDO East Africa has also advised several government bodies, regional organizations, and donor agencies active in the region. We have a diverse client base and we use this experience to help our clients in Eastern Africa confront local, regional and global business challenges.
ABOUT OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM
At BDO East Africa, we make it a priority to provide our interns and entry-level professionals with mentorship, flexibility, and learning opportunities. .
• Assistance in Planning, preparation, and execution of audit assignments;
• Apply audit programs and audit procedures;
• Assistance in Drafting audit reports;
• Ensuring proper documentation of audit files;
• Perform any other relevant task in relation to the audit firm.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or French and Kinyarwanda, knowledge of all is an advantage;
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel;
• High Analytical and time management skills:
• Ability to meet tight deadlines,
• Ability to work well in a team setting.
• Minimum level 3 in ACCA or CPA, having professional qualification in ACCA, CPA
• Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you are interested in a career with us and believe you have what it takes to become a first-class professional committed to the success of our clients, kindly send us your application letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later than Friday, November 8th, 2019 at 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.