Global Repayment Fraud Supervisor
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Global Repayment Fraud Supervisor
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 per cent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for information.
About the Young Professionals Program
One Acre Fund’s Young Professionals Program offers high-performing African graduates meaningful internships and training opportunities at a high-performing, mission-driven organization. Our internships are paid and all interns can expect to receive substantive work assignments working on high-impact projects that support One Acre Fund's operations.
When joining, interns will participate in an onboarding program and receive training on how to design and execute projects. Throughout your internship, you will get the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals and receive learning opportunities to build strong foundations for your future career.
About the Role
The Global legal department is seeking a repayment fraud supervisor to join the Rwanda investigation team to deal with the recovery fraud of formers' repayment done in different Rwanda OAF regions.
This post will report directly to the senior investigator. Responsibilities
• Process and Complete Fraud Repayment Cases
• Work with the FDV team to collect related repayment documents which can help you to report the cases to RIB,
• Collaboration with the FOP field team, local leaders and RIB to resolve minor cases of repayment fraud
• Make follow up on the repayment fraud cases submitted to the court and report them to the Senior Internal Investigator for the implementation
• Weekly updating the investigation tools to track repayment cases
• Attend the Human Resources Working Group and other meetings with discussion of fraud repayment cases
• Identify the roots causes of repayment fraud and Contribute to the detection and resolution of them
• Inform the Management in case of any difficulties faced during reporting the cases to RIB
• Other tasks can be assigned by the manager.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we deeply invest in our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training, and regular feedback on your performance. We’ll hold career reviews every one-three months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and gain rewarding technical experience."> Qualifications
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• Excellent command of Kinyarwanda and working proficiency in English
• related to networking, sensitivity to diversity and quick learning
• A curious mind and a willingness to help feed the world
• Willingness to commit to the position for a long-term period once you completed the internship period
• 1 or more years of previous professional experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Law or related fields with knowledge of Rwandan Laws.
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Interns will be provided with a reasonable stipend for the duration of their contract. Rural area-based fellows will be assisted in locating suitable housing.
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.