Group Finance Manager
Jobs at:Rutongo Mines Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Group Finance Manager
Who we Are:
Rutongo Mines Ltd is a Tin Mining Company, situated in Masoro Sector, Rulindo District, Northern Province.
On behalf of Trinity Metals Ltd, the Management of Rutongo Mines Ltd informs the public that it is recruiting Competent, Qualified and Experienced Staff for the following positions:
• Position/Job Title: Group Finance Manager
• Job Grade: E2
• Department : Finance
• Reports To: Group CFO
Job Brief: Performs financial management duties including financial operations, providing advice and guidance to Top management/Leadership on future financial plans to facilitate them to make sound business decisions in order to promote Business success and growth while maintaining legal financial practices across Trinity Metals Ltd.
Responsibilities: Group Finance Manager has the following responsibilities and duties:
• Implements and manages the Mine’s and Company’s financial reporting systems
• Manages the Procurement Function for the Company
• Advises the CFO and Leadership team on long term financial plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts, taking into account economic and environmental changes and projections
• Implements and Manages the Company’s annual budget and business process
• Oversee financial operations, set goals and objectives, budgets, creating and reviewing policies, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures; and design a framework for these to be met to ensure Companies goals are met across the Group.
• Manages, guides and leads Finance Team to ensure appropriate financial processes are being applied.
• Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
• Analyse financial reports and interpret financial information for Management and Stakeholders, providing advice how the Company and future business decisions might be impacted and recommending further courses of action.
• Correspond with other departments, discussing Company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, Exports results and the Company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Implements a costs management system and conducts reviews and evaluations to ensure the most cost efficient work practices
• Ensure financial practices, monitoring and enforcing compliance with finance-related laws, procedures and regulations such as tax filing and financial reporting.
• Ensures that all capital allocation and financial approvals are managed within the Company’s approved DOA and Capital Allocation Policies.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of Company finances is maintained.
• Comply and ensure compliance with all Company Policies and Procedures.
• Performs any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor or and Management. Job Requirements: The Group Finance Manager should have the following education,
experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
• Professional Accountancy Certification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CFA,..)
• At least 7 years’ Experience as a Financial Manager; a previous experience as Financial Analyst is and in Mining Sector is a plus
• Hands on Experience in Mining sector
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the Company and general market patterns
• Proficient use of financial soft wares
• Experience on advanced excel and other office applications
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and statutory legislation and regulations
• Experienced with various financial software applications to process financial information and create models for other departments.
• Analytical, Critical Thinking and Attention to details skills
• Negotiation and the ability to develop strong working relationships skills
• Commercial and Business awareness/Acumen
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Work ethics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Leadership Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please submit the following documents in a single file attachment to the e-mail email@example.com for Human Resources Office, indicating which position you are applying for and addressed to the General Manager of Rutongo Mines Ltd.
• Application letter/A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position not more than 1 page,
• A Curriculum Vitae- maximum 3 pages,
• The name, position and contact number for three references, one of them being from your recent employer, preferably your direct Supervisor.
• A copy of education and training certificates/diplomas/degrees
• Any pertinent recommendation letter that the candidate may wish to add.
• A copy of relevant work certificates.
• A copy of ID
Submission of Applications Deadline
The deadline for Application is 30th July 2022 at 5:00 Pm.
The applications submitted after deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
For other inquiries please contact HR Office on +250788312104 or +250791701498
Done at Rutongo, on 15th July 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.