Group Operation Manager
Jobs at:Century Food-Tech Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Group Operation Manager
Century Food-Tech Ltd and MAK Allied Food Industries Ltd is a group of companies registered in Rwanda Development Board (RDB), Century Food-Tech Ltd engaged in Selling and Distribution of Food Industry Chemical, Ingredient and Food Industry Equipment. MAK Allied Food Industries Ltd has main activity of milk collection and processing the company is based at Busoro sector, Nyanza District.
Position: Group Operation Manager
Organization: Century Food Tech Ltd And Mak Allied Food Industries (Group)
Location: Muhima - Kigali, Century Food Tech Ltd Head Office – Rwanda
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
• Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues
• Responsible for all aspects of vehicle and heavy equipment rentals
• Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health, and safety agencies
• Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
• Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
• Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
• Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data, and reduce sub-rental expenses
Requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply chain management ,Economics , Finance , Management or related discipline
• Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
• Ability to travel countrywide
• Leadership ability
• Demonstrated commitment to ethical and transparent practices and commitment to staff care.
• Strong interpersonal, representation and oral and written communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter ,CV ,Certified Certificates and other relevant documents not later than 15th January 2023 electronically only to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with mention “Group Operation Manager ”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
Done in Kigali on January 04th , 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.