Head of Build Hub South East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Head of Build Hub South East Africa
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Head of Build Hub SEA (South East Africa), are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As a Head of Build Hub SEA, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance
• You will ensure service delivery execution
• Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
• Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
• Drive performance management (process)
• Drive competence management
• Conduct Resource management
• Look after unit finance within your group
• leadership capabilities
To be successful in the role you must have
• Line Manager for or local delivery resources in Hub SEA
• Driving Network Rollout business from pre-sales to delivery
• Driving automation and efficiencies in Hub SEA
• Acting as Service Line Build head in Hub SEA
• Being the main interface with Head of Delivery for the related CU
• Working closely with the supporting functions to ensure the best readiness in terms Network rollout projects
• Working closely with the SL Build Central function to implement all agreed WoW, processes, automation
• Exploring and innovation new areas to further improve speed, quality and efficiencies
• Being responsible on the resource and team forecast for the accounts in Hub SEA to ensure full readiness
• Taking bold decision in terms of head count reduction to adapt to the business volumes
• Follow up on the main pre-sales opportunities to secure most optimal delivery model and cost base
• Driving strict governance in Hub SEA to make sure all key KPIs are on track
• Follow up with all SL Functions in Hub SEA to ensure collaboration & cooperation
Ericsson South Africa recruits in line with its Employment Equity plan and will therefore give preference to suitably qualified candidates who are members of designated groups.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.