Head of Finance and Administration
Jobs at:Kinazi Cassava Plant LTD
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of this role is to oversee the day-to-day administrative and financial management of the organization. .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee and manage day to day functions of the organization, including supervision of KCP’s Finance Manager, and Admin Manager.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Maintain internal control safeguards; along with KCP’s Finance Manager and coordinate all audit activities.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; update the finance department’s overall policies and procedures manual.
• Develop and update organization policies and procedures as necessary.
• Oversee the professional development/training program for staff and ensure completion of annual performance appraisals.
• Work with Finance Manager to analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting.
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with applicable Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory requirements.
• Implement a robust contracts management and financial management / reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
• Work with Admin Manager & Finance Manager to support the development and monitoring of new and existing organizational plans.
• Oversee all personnel, employee relations, equal employment opportunity functions of the organization.
• In conjunction with the CEO and the executive team, establish and monitor staff performance and development goals consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
• Work with IT staff to develop and implement new processes and systems that increase financial and operational efficiencies.
Job Skills: Not Specified
SKILLS & COMPETENCES
• Masters’ degree in Business Administration or any business relevant field
• At least 5 years of working experience out of which 2 must be in a senior managerial position
• CPA/ ACCA fully certified
• Audit experience
• Familiar with Accounting Software like SAP
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in planning and budgeting
• Knowledge of professional standards
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your updated CV and Application letter to ( email@example.com ) and copy ( firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com ) not later than 2nd October 2020 at 5:00 PM For more details,please visit https://kcp.rw/job/head-of-finance-and-administration/
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.