Head of Internal Audit
UNGUKA Bank Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
January 31, 2019, at 4:00 pm.
Date Posted: 16th January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: RwF
UNGUKA Bank Ltd is one of the banks licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda, the country's banking regulator. At Unguka Bank, we offer a diverse range of job opportunities. Our commitment to recruiting and retaining the very best talent extends to every part of the organization. We recognize that skill and experience come in many forms and we actively seek interest and applications from all industries and the wider community.
Exciting Career Opportunity
Are you ambitious and seeking for a career rewarding challenge to propel you to the next level? Unguka Bank is recruiting for various interesting positions as follow:
1. Head of Internal Audit reporting to the Board of Directors
Head of Internal Audit is responsible for ensuring internal audit requirements are fulfilled in accordance with Internal Audit Department Charter, Internal Audit Procedures and external legislation or regulatory policies.
• Ensuring compliance of the bank's operations with external legislation and regulatory policies and adherence to the bank’s approved organizational policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the running of the bank and its internal control system.
• Supervising audit teams in different audit assignments whenever necessary and supervise the preparation phase of audit assignments
• Ensuring conformance of the IAF staff members activities with defined standards, plans, budgets, and audit programs
• Developing the Annual Audit Plan and ensure its execution
• Developing a system of cost, time and content control over audit assignments
• Establishing, maintaining and continuously developing a unified audit methodology and framework in line with audit standard and ensure the implementation of such as well as Internal Audit Procedures
• Developing new audit programs, checklists, working papers, etc. for assigned areas and continuously revise and improve them.
• Provide reports as required
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or other bank related courses
• A graduate degree is an advantage of 5 years of relevant Audit work experiences in a managerial position;
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA
• Certified Public Accountant CPA
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• Strong organizational skills & Strong understanding of audit methodology and exam management processes
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy confidentiality
• Ability to focus on high-quality execution and lead audit assignments
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• High level of English proficiency read, write, and speak
Job application procedure
If you believe your career objectives match these challenging roles, send your application and CV to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in subject line not later than January 31, 2019, at 4:00 pm. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Done at Kigali, January 15, 2019 James ASIBA Chief Executive Officer