Human Resources Specialist
Jobs at:SPIU REMA
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, November 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• As HR specialist, directly responsible for overall HR Management across the organisation and supervising the departmental heads HR Strategy implementation in alignment to the organizational Strategy, and in particular SPIU Staffing & Recruitment of key talents as drivers of the organization’s objectives
• Training Development & Management (Organize learning and development programs)
• Over the process to set SPIU objectives, Key performance indicators for the SPIU team track progress across
• Develop compensation and benefits plans (Maintain a competitive Compensation and Benefits Package)
• Design and implement organisation’s policies that promote a healthy work environment as well as Custodian of Human Resource Policies and Procedures that comply to labor regulations.
• Oversee Employee Relations, Employee well-being vis-a-vis Customer Experience
• Oversee coaching and giving timely feedback as well as addressing employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
• Over SPIU Performance Management using the Public Service Results Based Management performance appraisal systems
• Discuss employees’ career development paths with Heads (Succession Planning)
• Monitor HR metrics, e.g. SPIU staff turnover rates and cost-per-hire
• Support SPIU Program Managers and Sector Specialists in planning and Reviewing staff capacity building budgets
• Have satisfactory knowledge in HR technology, including payroll systems and applicant and job bank tracking systems
• Be ready to use the Public Service Smarthr systems and tools.
• Oversee Risk & Controls, Financials & HR Reporting to the SPIU Coordinator, Executive Management and the Board
Master's Degree in Human Resource Management
Master's Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management
Bachelor's Degree in Law
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Master’s degree in Public Administration with recognized Human resource Professional certification
Master’s degree in Law with recognized Human resource Professional certification
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Knowledge in Human Resources Management policies and procedures
• Knowledge in Human Resources Management policies and procedures;
• Knowledge of Human Resources Policy and procedures
• Digital literacy skills
• Good knowledge of the regulations applying to Human resource and payroll procedures in Rwanda;
• Ability to deliver multiple results simultaneously;
• Knowledge of Public Sector human resource policies regulations and procedures
• Deep knowledge of Rwandan public service and labour law
• Demonstrated ability to build collaborative working relationships with government counterparts, private sector and civil society organizations
• Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
• Knowledge of contract law and important contracting concepts
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.