INTERN, COUNTRY SHARED SERVICES (CSS) CHANNEL
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, May 29 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,200+ employees across East Africa & India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest-growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel; and (3) KOKO Club, a tech-enabled, direct-to-consumer, instant fulfillment retail platform operated in partnership with neighborhood retailers(agents). In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
The Intern, CSS Channel will work closely with the Director, CSS Channel to develop a localized channel strategy for designated operational countries. They will also collaborate with the product team in the delivery of digital tailored processes or products as per the strategy.
What You Will Do:
• Channel strategy development ;
• The intern will be responsible for supporting the Director, CSS Channel in developing a localized channel strategy for designated operational countries. This includes conducting research, analyzing data, and providing recommendations to improve channel performance.
• Product delivery :
• The intern will work closely with the product team to ensure the delivery of digital tailored processes or products aligns with the localized channel strategy for designated operational countries. They will also support the testing and implementation of new processes and products.
• Data analysis and reporting ;
• The intern will analyze data and provide regular reports to the Director, CSS Channel on the performance of localized channels and products. This includes identifying trends, making recommendations for improvement, and tracking key performance indicators.
• Communication and collaboration:The intern will collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, operations, and customer support to ensure alignment of strategies and effective communication of initiatives.
What You Will Bring to KOKO:
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Experience with data analysis and reporting.
• Strong interest and skill in technology
Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
What KOKO will bring to you : •
Exposure in all the markets KOKO is working in •
Learning opportunity from Africa’s brightest commercial and product minds •
Hands on learning experience on commercial processes in a unique category
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their both combined cover letter and well detailed CV no later than 28th May 2023 via the apply button below.
KOKO offers a fast-paced work environment and significant professional growth opportunities. If you share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.