Inspector, Banks Supervision
Jobs at:National Bank Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
12 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Inspector, Banks Supervision - (22000005)
Inspector, Banks Supervision is responsible for examining and inspecting various aspects of the bank to determine the banks financial condition and to evaluate compliance with laws and regulations, best lending practices. The inspector determines that information reported by banks is reliable for the assessment of the condition of the bank.
• Assess and monitor the conditions of banks and ensure they offer appropriate and safe financial services that comply with the organization's laws and transactions in order for them to manage unexpected losses. The Inspector also makes sure that every transaction of banks is legally operated and safe;
• Assists in the preparation and presents an examination report as assigned and provide recommendations on action plans to address the raised concerns;
• Schedules examination tasks; organizes documents and records gathered as a part of the examination;
• Follow up on recommendations to ensure issues identified are being addressed;
• Review and prepare feedback on licenses, approvals and other correspondences from banks and other stakeholders;
• Develop and implement guidelines as well as procedures that comply with set regulations and examination process;
• Review and analyze new/existing regulations before/after establishing them to determine their benefits to the organization;
• Provide technical and professional advice with regard to policy and procedures used in supervision of banks;
• Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Accounting, Economics or a related field;
• At least 2 years’ experience in financial sector;
• Professional certifications such as ACCA, CPA or related professional courses.
• Female candidates are encouraged to Apply
Maximum Age: 35
Skills and competencies required
• Personal drive and effectiveness;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to constantly deliver quality service;
• Strong customer focus; and
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
: Rwanda Country-KIGALI CITY-Head Quarters
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.