Internal Audit - Engineer
Jobs at:Rwanda Energy Group Limited (REG Ltd)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 21 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, July 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from a recognized university.
• Certificate(s) in the civil engineering industry
• Proven working Experience of at least 3 years in their Respective Field
• Skills and experience in construction and construction projects supervision
• •Extensive Knowledge in Infrastructure Property Management
• Demonstrated knowledge in the Use of current software in the construction industry.
• Building Inspection skills
• Land Administration skills
• Organizational Skills.
• Communication Skills.
• Judgment & Decision-Making Skills.
• Time management Skills.
• Team working Skills.
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Required Documents for application:
• Ability to review system backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
• •Ability to communicate with and understand the requirements of professional staff in area of specialty. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
• Knowledge of computer systems development and programming.
•Knowledge of general accounting principles.
• Knowledge of public auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
• Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards governing all aspects of the utilization of computer system
1.An application letter;
2.A detailed updated Curriculum Vitae;
3.A photocopy of academic degrees;
4.A photocopy of the Identity card/Passport;
5.Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors.
6.Proof of Experience (Work Certificate (s))
Submission of Applications
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit their soft copy applications addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of REG Ltd only through this e-mail address: email@example.com _not later than 21/07/2023 at 05:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. For more details on the Terms of Reference for these positions, please visit our website on www.reg.rw
• Note: "REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of its Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we strongly encourage women to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified women applicants."
• Done at Kigali, on 12/06/2023
• Ron WEISS
• Chief Executive Officer
• KN82 ST3, Nyarugenge District, Kigali City, P.O. Box 537 Kigali, Rwanda Tel.: +(250) (0) 78 8385 025, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , website: www.reg.rw
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.