Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:SONARWA Life Assurance Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Audit Manager
SONARWA Life Assurance Company Limited (SONARWA LIFE) a public Limited Liability company registered under the laws of Rwanda and licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda to transact the business of Life Assurance & Pension management is looking to recruit a competent & experience person to take on the role of Internal Audit Manager
• Manage the internal audit plan and development of audit programs for the Insurance to ensure efficiency in audit execution.
• Oversee execution compliance audit for the Insurance to ensure its compliance to the legal and statutory requirement.
• Ensure proper documentation and management of audit work papers/tests for evidence and reference when required.
• Develop risk–based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
• Oversee internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
• Closely monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken.
• Monitor the trends and developments in the internal audit area and give recommendations for improvement to the management
• Oversee Ad hoc audit investigation as and when required by the management
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• 3-5 years’ professional experience in auditing or a related field
• ACCA, CPA or CIA designation preferred
• Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
• Strong understanding of insurance industry practices
• Excellent analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
• Familiar with data analysis tools and software.
• Demonstrate integrity, competence and due professional care;
• Free from undue influence (independent).
• Experience in auditing financial institutions and auditing of insurance will be an advantage
• Very good written and oral command of the English language
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, DECEMBER 31st, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.