Internal Auditor 1
Jobs at:University Of Technology And Arts Of Byumba
Deadline of this Job:
25 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Auditor 1
• Bachelor's Degree in Management,
• Accounting, or Finance with experience of atleast three (3) years ofmanagerial activities preferably in a University or a higher learning institution.
• The candidate should be professional who completed or still doing CPA at least at intermediary level, and, or having professional training certificate from a recognized institution in finance area.
• Having a high level ofintegrity at work and trust worth, proficiency in time management and ability to work under a minimum supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities
• To carry out audit plan according to UTAB Strategic plan and budget
• To ensure the implementation of all activities in line with Strategic plat and budget
• Verify the existence of assets and recommend proper safeguards for their protection;
• Evaluate the adequacy of the system of internal controls;
• Recommend improvements in controls;
• Assess compliance with policies and procedures and sound business practices;
• Assess compliance with state and federal laws and contractual obligations.
• Review operations/programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and whether the operations/programs are being carried out as planned;
• Investigate reported occurrences of fraud, embezzlement, theft, waste, etc.
• Provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively
• To provide weekly, monthly, quarterly (After 4 months) and Annual audit reports to Vice Chancellor
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application MUST be done electronically by submitting the following document to the University E-mail: email@example.com.
l. Application letter
• 2. Curriculum Vitae
• 3. Copy of degree (s) and any other relevant academic documents
• 4. Certificate of working experience
All documents should be electronically addressed to the University of Technology and Alts of Byumba (UTAB), Office of the Vice Chancellor O through the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Closing date for application (s) is 25th January 2023 at 05.0Dp.m.
N.B.: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Done at Byumba, on 13th January 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.