Jobs at:Rwanda Engineering and Manufacturing (REMCO)
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Date Posted: Friday, January 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REMCO is an engineering & manufacturing company that started in 2018 and owned by the government of Rwanda. REMCO was established to manufacture machines, equipment, and spare parts that were mostly imported in sectors of Agriculture mechanization, Construction, Mining, Automotive, Energy, Defense, and Health care equipment. REMCO also provides technical support for other local, regional companies through training, repair, and maintenance services.
As the industrial policy master plan recommends the Government to take the lead in investing in industries of high priority, REMCO provides a vehicle to implement this policy and serves as an anchor company for coordinated and rapid industrial growth. It is focused on priority areas of import substitution, job creation, and export-oriented growth as reflected in vision 2020 and Vision 2050. REMCO products are manufactured within modern and well-equipped machine shop and foundry facilities. REMCO uses advanced machines, such as CNC machines, conventional lathe & milling machines, CAD/CAM Labs, and an ultramodern Ferrous Casting Unit (Steel and Cast Iron) to produce multifaceted products through Induction Furnace melting with no-bake reclamation molding system. .
We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills. Internal Auditors are expected to be organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines. You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills, and superb communication skills.
To ensure success, Internal Auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure. Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills, and display incredible business acumen.
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk
• Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements
• Manage resources and audit assignments
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice
• Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
• Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes
• Ensure complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees
• Overall supervision of planned annual audits
• Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential)
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment
• Two years of Fraud Auditing experience
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors
• Exceptional accounting skills
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com , Please remember to add the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The applications sent after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.