Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to: Head of Internal Audit
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To conduct audit of BRAC Programs as per Annual Audit Plan
2. Regulatory and Legal compliance Audit
3. Preparation of summary report on Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ)
4. Compliance of the Organization Policy/Procedure.
5. To prepare Audit Report and submit to Head of Internal Audit/CEO (as per requirement)
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
1. Proven knowledge of internal auditing standards and procedures, country Laws, Rules and Regulations.
2. Familiarity and experience with microfinance is strongly preferred
3. Self-Driven, flexible, resilient and ability to work under pressure `
4. Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills and Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting software/ERP
5. Fluency in English is required (speaking, reading and writing)
Specific educational qualification:
Specific Educational Qualification:
• Bachelor in Accounting • Professional Qualifications
• ACCA/CPA/CIA (Part Qualified) Preferably
Experience (Including sector/industry):
One(1) Year in auditing
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly.
• Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational and professional qualifications, years of experience, and notarized scan copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: email@example.com , Application deadline is 23rd November 2023
• Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.