Jobs at:Bella Flowers Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bella Flowers Ltd is a private company registered in Rwanda under code company 103449745 on 20th October 2014 and the government of Rwanda/MINAGRI owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 100 Ha in Gishari Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flowers is being undertaken.
• The company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the position/post of Internal Auditor.
• The person holding this position will be Reporting to The Chief Executive Officer and Board Audit Committee
Duties and Responsibilities
• Objectively review an organization’s business processes,
• Assess the company’s risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts,
• Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and regulations,
• Improves efficiency, effectiveness and economy within the organization,
• Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets,
• Review reports prepared by different departments and provide recommendations,
• Perform all assigned audit assignment at financial, operational and administrative processes and systems,
• Attend monthly and annual inventory count for purchased items and flowers products and prepare inventory count report,
• Participate in audit engagement planning, reporting, scoping, execution and follow-up as defined,
• Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve,
• Value for money audits,
• Tests IT controls within the organization,
• Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports,
• Prepares monthly internal audit reports submit to Chief Executive Officer and Board Audit Committee,
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Management
• Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA Part II is required.
• Five (5) years’ experience in auditing firm or working in internal audit department is required.
Skills and abilities:
• Computer skills
• Strong ethical standards and integrity
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Team work, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Mastery of the application of International Accounting standards (IASs, IFRS) and International Standards of Auditing (ISAs)
• Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification (as one document) to Bella Flowers Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The deadline for submitting applications is on 7th July 2023 at 5:00pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
• Emmy NYIRIGIRA
• Chief Executive Officer-Bella Flowers
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.