Jobs at:Bible Society of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
18 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key primary responsibilities:
• To perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• To obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts and other related operations.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Evaluate the efficiency of risk management procedures that are currently in place.
• Evaluate whether processes and procedures are functioning properly and make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and management processes.
• Verify the existence of assets and recommend proper safeguards for their protection.
• Investigate reported occurrences of fraud, embezzlement, theft, waste, etc.
• Analyzing the organizational policies, processes and procedures that are complying with relevant laws and regulations
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• To perform any other assignment given by the employer for the benefit of BSR
Requirements and skills
• To be a Rwandan under 45 years’ old
• Holding a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and any other related fields
• Proven working experience at least of three years in Auditing
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to work with minimal supervision
• Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda
• To be an active and committed Christian in a BSR Church member
Key documents to be submitted on both positions:
• Application letter addressed to the General Secretary of the BSR
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with related documents
• Copy of ID
• Copy of Degree
• Updated Recommendation Letter of the Legal Representative of BSR Member Church
• Criminal record taken within the last 90 days
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The key documents for application will be submitted to the BSR office at Kacyiru, Gasabo District, BP 788 Kigali, KG 571 ST – 22 with mention. The Deadline date for submission is July 15, 2022 at 12:00 PM. Please note that Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The BSR Management
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.