Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Department: Risk & Compliance
Reports to: Head of Risk & Compliance
Status: Full Time
Location: Kigali, RW
Our client in the Tech industry is looking for an Internal auditor to audit and take account of our financial records. In this role, you will verify that the information and figures recorded in the company’s accounts are correct.
We are looking for an experienced Internal auditor who will be responsible for ensuring financial records are accurate and up-to-date and that processes for generating and maintaining financial records and documents comply with applicable standards and regulations
The responsibilities of this position may change and develop over time but will include the following main responsibilities:
• Planning financial audits from start to finish.
• Collecting, preparing, and organizing physical and digital documentation for auditing processes.
• Identifying key areas and issues for further investigation and analysis.
• Assessing core business competencies and valuations.
• Evaluating figures, accounts, and statements.
• Verifying documents, figures, and account details for auditing.
• Assisting other stakeholders in determining valuations, figures, and projections.
• Compiling and presenting findings in written and verbal form.
• Recommending and advising on subsequent actions and processes to be undertaken by management
• A bachelor’s in accounting or related field.
• Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor.
• At least 3 years experience as a financial accountant or internal auditor.
• A thorough understanding of key areas such as risk, compliance, and financial legislation.
• Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation
• Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, February 13th, 2023.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply now and simply send us your application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter as well as your contact details by using our online form.
• Only applications sent via our online form shall be considered.
• Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and
• Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.