Deadline of this Job:
04 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUH aranira AM ajyambere y' Icyaro is a local non-profit organization based in Kigali, the capital of Rwanda, Kicukiro District, Niboyi Sector.
DUHaranira AMajyambere y’ICyaro is a local non-profit organization based in Kigali, the capital of Rwanda, Kicukiro District, Niboye Sector. DUHAMIC-ADRI is implementing a five-year PEPFAR/USAID funded Project named IGIRE-JYAMBERE Activity in all sectors of Nyarugenge and Muhanga Districts.
The IGIRE-JYAMBERE Activity will be implemented by a team of staff that will provide technical, analytical, management, and interpersonal skills and experience at different level to ensure well rounded OVC-DREAMS.
It is in this regards that DUHAMIC-ADRI would like to recruit qualified personnel on the following position: Internal Auditor (Net Salary: 840.000 RWF)
Major responsibilities for the Internal Auditor:
• Well understanding USAID and DUHAMIC-ADRI rules, regulations and standards,
• Perform independent IGIRE-JYAMBERE activity financial statements, inventory, financial data, expense reports, budgeting or accountings’ evaluation audits in the preparation of external audit,
• Help the project to run efficiently, following safety guideline and adhere to DUHAMIC-ADRI and USAID principles,
• Understanding risk management principles that can help to create new policies and improve existing,
• Identify any corrections within IGIRE-JYAMBERE Activity and improve audit scores,
• Review and verify the accuracy of the project records and ensure compliance with tax laws,
• Make suggestions on how to correct problems within the organization, Interested candidates shall fulfill the following conditions, qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related field. Certification Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be an added value,
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team,
• Having a minimum experience of at least 3 years in audit,
• Having a strong and proven oral and written communication skills in English,
• Having a maximum age of 40 years old,
• Having management skills with the ability of prioritization,
• Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
• The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement,
• Be available and ready to start immediately with October 2022,
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates will send their applications which includes a motivational letter, detailed CV, copy of degree(s) and relevant certificates if any to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, September, 29th, 2022 at 12:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali, 25th September 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.