Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With 1000+ employees spread across 23 international offices, the role of an Internal Auditor has become an increasingly critical function within Deriv. You’ll safeguard business continuity, compliance, and operational efficiency across the Deriv Group in this role.
You’ll help us achieve business excellence by taking care of audits covering all our functions and processes. You'll identify potential business and compliance risks throughout the audit cycle and develop solutions to close the gaps. Following the audit, you’ll coordinate the implementation of action plans with various teams.
• Systematically plan and determine the objectives and scope of audits, and implement audit schedules efficiently and effectively.
• Design audit programmes based on a deep understanding of business requirements, context, domains, and business intelligence.
• Conduct in-depth audits based on the identified business risks, operational performance, and safety considerations.
• Communicate audit findings and recommendations by preparing accurate and timely audit reports to help management make informed decisions.
• Work closely with control owners to drive the action plans as part of the effective responses toward the audit recommendations from conception to implementation. Requirements
• Strong understanding of the internal audit process and expectations
• A meticulous, organised, results-driven, and proactive personality
• The ability to work and thrive in a team-oriented environment and cross-functional collaboration
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Fresh grads and juniors are welcome to apply.
• A culture that understands and appreciates the importance internal audit brings to the organisation in keeping it safe and efficient
• Exciting work challenges
• Professional growth opportunities, aided and encouraged by leaders who follow the servant leadership model and empower you to realise your potential
• Cooperative work environment
• Individualised career path
• Competitive salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits
• A secure position with a long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
• Casual dress code
• Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
• Continuous training and support
• Regular teambuilding activities to promote teamwork and unity">
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.