Jobs at:Financial Intelligence Centre (Fic)
Deadline of this Job:
02 March 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Carry out risk assessment of the agency and identify areas of high risks,
• Prepare a risk based audit plan and Design the audit plan with clear timing;
• Ensure that the annual audit plan is approved by the Audit Committee.
• Conduct the review of financial statement and Review all payment done during the period under review for e.g. Monthly, Quarterly;
• Provide recommendations to the units under audit and Provide final reports to the Director General;
• Give advice on the appropriateness of accounting records and financial reporting
• Assess whether current controls are adequate to identify risk and provide assurance on adequacy and effectiveness of risk management, governance and internal control processes,
• Help management to improve efficiency and to ensure that governance, risk management and internal control systems are operating efficiently and effectively.
• Examines adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements and Reviews management responses to internal audit reports;
• Summarizes Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the audit committee;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a foundation level one of CPA/CIA/CPFA/CPFM/ACCA (Applied Knowledge of ACCA) or Stage two of CAT/ API Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics with a foundation level one of CPA/CIA/CPFA/CPFM/ACCA (Applied Knowledge of ACCA) or Stage two of CAT/ API Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management with a foundation level one of CPA/CIA/CPFA/CPFM/ACCA (Applied Knowledge of ACCA) or Stage two of CAT/ API Certificate
• bachelor's degree in Finance with a foundation level one of CPA/CIA/CPFA/CPFM/ACCA (Applied Knowledge of ACCA) or Stage two of CAT/ API Certificate
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Resource management skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Time management skills
• Risk management skills
• Results oriented
• Digital literacy skills
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of accounting, financial reporting and auditing standards (Such as IPSAS, IFRS; ISSAs)
• Proficiency in financial management systems
Education Requirement: Bachelor
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.