Jobs at:Gabiro Agribusiness Hub Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Advertisement On The Position Of Internal Auditor At Gah
Gabiro Agribusiness Hub Ltd is a fruit of joint venture Company established between the Government of Rwanda through its Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources (Majority shareholder) with Netafim Ltd, an Israeli company that offers global leadership in the agriculture manufacturing industry. Both parties signed a Joint Venture-JV and Engineering Procurement and Construction-EPC agreements on February, 23rd 2019 to initiate Gabiro Agribusiness Hub Project Phase I (5600/15600 Ha). The project shall cover Karangazi and Rwimiyaga sector, of Nyagatare district. Phase II of the project is expected to extend to both north and south parts of phase I reaching to Gatsibo District.
The company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the position of Internal Auditor.
The person holding this position will be Reporting to The Managing Director and Board Risk and Audit Committee.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Objectively review an organization’s business processes,
• Assess the company’s risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts,
• Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and regulations,
• Improves efficiency, effectiveness and economy within the organization,
• Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets,
• Review reports prepared by different departments and provide recommendations,
• Perform all assigned audit assignment at financial, operational and administrative processes and systems,
• Attend monthly and annual inventory count for purchased items and agriculture produce and prepare inventory count report,
• Evaluate Comprehensive Business process and investment: Physical flux and financial flux.
• Participate in audit engagement planning, reporting, scoping, execution and follow-up as defined,
• Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve,
• Value for money audits,
• Tests IT controls within the organization,
• Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports,
• Prepares monthly internal audit reports submit to Managing Director and Board Risk & Audit Committee,
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Key Competences and qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Management. A master’s degree in accounting, Business Administration or equivalent is an advantage.
• Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA.
• Five (5) years’ experience in auditing firm or working in internal audit department is required.
• Proven experience in financial audit of a minimum 3 years
• Computer skills
• Strong ethical standards and integrity
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to Communicate, present and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Team work, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Mastery of the application of International Accounting standards (IASs, IFRS) and International Standards of Auditing (ISAs)
• Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application letter addressed to GAH Managing Director, filled application form, copies of degrees and copy of last employer testimonials should be submitted on email@example.com , copy to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11/10/2022 before 5 pm. The outcome from stages of this recruitment will always be uploaded on our website: www.gah.rw/publications .
N.B: Remember to Fill the Attached "Application for Employment Form"
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.