Jobs at:I&M Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Human Resources · Kigali, Kigali
Position: Internal Auditor(1)
Department: Internal Audit Department
Reports To: Chief Internal Auditor
In the Job Purpose: To contribute to the strategic objectives of Internal Audit through giving an independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the Bank’s operations.
Key deliverables for this role are:
• Participate in the Annual Audit Plan design.
• Draw up plans for the assigned individual audit projects/activities
• Supervise and participate in the execution of individual audits
• Report audit findings
• Liaise with audit clients to get timely and relevant feedbacks and corrective actions
• Follow up on Corrective Action Plans
• Develop junior auditors through training & mentorship
• Contribute to the improvement of Bank’s control environment
• Any other duties assigned by the line manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, audit or related field and Professional qualifications like CPA, ACCA,CIA are an added advantage
• A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in an audit environment.
• Thorough knowledge of the principles, standards, practices, of accounting and auditing plus knowledge of risk management and control processes & procedures in banks.
• Knowledge of audit techniques, and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
• Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, and evaluate facts, and prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
• Ability to schedule and direct the activities of other staff in order to accomplish the goals of the department, and review work in progress upon completion.
• Familiarity with the basic data analytics tools (i.e. Excel, IDEA software…)
• Microsoft office package proficiency
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.