Jobs at:Kabuye Sugar Works Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, July 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, July 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Group Internal Audit Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to:
• Carry out pre-audit of all payments and financial transactions.
• Auditing of sales and purchase transactions on periodical basis,
• Auditing of stores inventory regularly, Auditing of agriculture inputs/weighbridge records and labour payments,
• Developing/scheduling audit plans for the company, carrying out regular, investiga- tive, follow-up audits and reviews,
• Carry out audit as per the schedule and report deviations and corrective actions,
• Carry out special audits as needed.
• Prepare audit reports and follow up with HODs for implementation, of audit recom- mendations
Any other assignments assigned from time to time.
The person should have:
• Degree in CPA/CA/ Cost accounting/ or equivalent qualification, Experience of around 5 years in a similar job.
• Familiar with computer applications and relevant accounting - systems.
The company offers an excellent compensation package to -successful candidates along with other perquisites.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
-Interested and suitable candidates may submit application with C.V. to the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.