Jobs at:Kirehe District Health
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• .To advise management and the Board of Directors (or similar oversight body) regarding how to better execute their responsibilities;
• Plans the scope of the audit, prepares the audit program, and determines the appropriate auditing procedures and examination techniques to be applied
• Performs audit assignments which involve research and analysis of the Credit Union’s policy and procedures, and an evaluation and selection of appropriate audit approach, procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and defined process steps
• Identify and evaluate the entity risks in all auditable areas. Prepare a risk based annual audit plan
• Conduct quality review of financial statements by carrying out audits that evaluate the controls over revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities designed to optimize the efficient use of resources and effectiveness of operations.
• Examine adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements
• Where appropriate, assess any allegations of wrongdoing or breaches of government standards of conduct
• Participate in significant initiatives and priorities and providing solutions to financial and other internal control issues
• Document conclusions; organize and reference work papers for review.
• Performs opening meetings to explain the scope and objectives of the engagement and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process;
• Performs closing meetings at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for the results of analytics as required.
• . Prepares working papers and audit reports in accordance with established guidelines within the Internal Audit Services manual.
• Prepares formal written reports covering the results of assigned engagements and participates in report reviews with auditees and management
• Summarize Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the Audit Committee
• . Agree performance targets with the Chief Budget Manager and report on achievement on a quarterly basis
• . Prepare Internal Audit annual report to be presented to the Board
• . Review the responses of management to audit recommendations and monitoring the implementation of recommendations (Quarterly)
17-Conduct frauds inspection activities of the unit:
• Receive and record cases of suspected frauds from different departments
• Analyze fraud cases and evidence submitted by the department
• Carry out field investigation of fraud cases under the direction
• Prepare a report of the findings of the investigation
• Propose measures as per the findings of the investigation
• Prepare notification and recommendation letters
• To identify control breakdowns and establish financial loss.
• 18-Ensure timely reporting in the existing framework:
• Produce periodic reports as required of investigation
• Contribute to the preparation of guidelines for fraud prevention.
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
• Perform other related duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Finance/ Economics/ Management with at least foundation level one of CPA/CIA/CPFA/CPFM
0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards
• Time management skills
• HR & Financial regulations,Procedures and Financial software
• Master planning skills
• High analytical Skills
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage
• Excellent problem solving skills and clear logical sense
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.