Jobs at:Umutanguha Finance Company Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 13 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Advertisement Of One (1) Vacant Posts To The Position Of Internal Auditor
• UMUTANGUHA Finance Company (UFC) Plc, a company duly registered in the office of the Registrar General under company code number 101310843, licensed by National Bank of Rwanda to operate as Micro Finance Institution in Rwanda headquartered in Kigali, Opposite Nyamirambo Stadium, House # 177, KN2 Avenue, P.O Box 2998 Kigali, Tel 0788387730, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , in order to improve its Internal Audit Department functioning, is recruiting an internal Auditor with the following duties and responsibilities:
A. Description of main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Internal Auditor shall perform the following tasks, without being exhaustive, referring to the International Audit Standards and methodologies, and taking into account the sector in which UFC PLC works.
1. Participate and contribute in annual audit plan preparation,
2. Prepare and perform audits arising from annual audit plan and specific requests from the executive Management;
3. Evaluate the internal control system in force;
4. Identify and detect risks related to operational, Financial as well as Strategic and recommend measures to anticipate their occurrence;
5. Evaluate information and management systems as well as existing decision support tools and propose improvements;
6. Assess the reliability of accounting and financial operations;
7. Analyze the functioning of audited activities from data collected and interviews with auditees;
8. Carry out financial, operational, and compliance audit duties such as: Preparing audit work papers, developing solutions, and documenting findings;
9. Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, rules and devices implemented;
10. Check the compliance with the UFC PLC’s Code of Conducts, the client’s protection principles and inform the Director of Internal Audit about any violation;
11. Carry out its activities in accordance with the Ethics code of Internal Audit Department
12. Establish a formal mechanism to investigate and respond to complaints from third parties regarding administrative and financial transactions.
13. Prepare reports summarizing the audit findings, recommendations and action plans to improve the processes functioning and organization of audited activities
14. Assist to follow up the recommendation’s implementation concerning the treated sections during audits
15. Execute other duties that the supervisor or/and management may assign.
B. Requirements: Qualifications, Skills and Experience to the position:
1. Internal Auditor must hold at least Bachelor's degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance and related fields, and holding or attending CPA or CIA.
2. Professional experience of at least five (5) years as Internal Auditor in Financial Institutions or within an Audit firms;
3. Fluent in English and French;
4. Good knowledge of computerized financial management systems and the various general, analytical, budgetary and financial accounting guidelines,
5. A marked sense of the organization, of the responsibility, of the rigor and of the integrity.
6. Maximum age 38 years’ old
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application letter
• Updated Curriculum vitae
• Studies documents (copies of Certificates, academic transcripts, degree, etc)
• Copy of ID/Passport
• Service Certificate
• Training and experience documents
• A list of three references and their contacts
• Note: All documents should be scanned in one document and be electronically submitted to: email@example.com (Please mention the position you are applying for in the email subject).
• The deadline for receiving applications is 13th November 2023 at 5:00 PM
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
• Done at Kigali, 1st November 2023.
• Mrs. Josephine MUKUNDIYIMANA
• HR& Admin Manager
• Mr. Noel MUHAWENIMANA
• Chief Executive Officer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.