Investment Manager/Associate Rwanda
Jobs at:iungo capital
Deadline of this Job:
26 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
iungo capital is currently looking to expand our Rwanda investment team with an investment manager/associate based in Kigali, Rwanda, who have a passion for being hands-on, on-site, and end-to-end involved with SMEs, to help them become investment ready, support the overall investment execution process, and to assist them in maximizing growth, scaling operations, improving business performance and realizing their impact potential. More specifically, we are looking for professionals who can take responsibility for some of the following tasks –in line with their experience, preference, and ambitions.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Screen potential businesses for investment, based on various operational, financial, and ESG criteria.
• Interact with local partners and pipeline feeder organizations.
• Conduct in-depth credit appraisal analysis based on current assets and potential future income.
• Create financial projection models for income, balance sheet, and cash flow.
• Conduct profitability analysis of overall business and business units.
• Prepare investment documentations.
• Support the investment negotiation process.
• Support the deal execution process.
• Identify potential co-investing business angels.
Expected background & skills
• A Master's degree in business administration, economics, or finance/accounting.
• Management consulting or tangible investment experience; either having worked with a major accounting/consulting organization or investment company.
• Intensive knowledge and understanding, preferably by experience, of some of the following business domains: operations, financial and risk management, accounting, management controls.
• Knowledge of the East African SME sector; specific understanding of the agribusinesses, healthcare, and/or manufacturing sector in Rwanda will be considered a plus.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team, with an entrepreneurial drive.
• Abilities to establish a mixture of empathy, trust, confidentiality, and straightforwardness, paramount to help the entrepreneur to see things more clearly from a different viewpoint.
• Excellent feedback, interpersonal and communication skills
• Creativity and flexibility to interact with entrepreneurs to offer individualized services.
• Problem-solving and strategic planning abilities; analytical skills and attention to detail; good numerical skills.
• And finally, commitment and self-motivation are key to being part of an organization that takes skin in the game. You enjoy seeing the results and impact of your work, making a difference in the environment that surrounds you.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.