Jobs at:Business Partners International
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Investment Officer Business Partners International, Rwanda
Reference number: RWAN0004
Business Partners is a specialist risk finance company that provides customised financial solutions, sectorial knowledge, mentorship, business premises and other value-added services for formal SMEs in South Africa and selected African countries.
We're passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs, or as we like to call them, the square pegs in a sea of round holes.
We are offering an exciting career opportunity to an Investment Officer at our offices based in Kigali.
We are looking for someone who will be able to fulfill the following requirements:
• Marketing the Business Partners Brand and building networks.
• Undertaking viability studies on targeted companies.
• Doing financial modelling and compiling the investment report.
• Negotiating and structuring investment projects on the targeted entities
The successful candidate should have:
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field
• 2 or more years' of experience in business investment/business investment structuring Experience in auditing, banking and/or sales and marketing will be advantageous
• The individual needs to possess the ability to build and maintain relationships, have strong negotiation skills and be results focused.
• Relating and Networking with People
• Persuading and Influencing
• Analysing information
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Business Partners International Rwanda Limited offers market related remuneration
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.