Jr. Admin & Accountant
Jobs at:S. Media Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
S Media Ltd is into Printing Business providing a one-stop solution for all Branding & Marketing needs. Incorporated in the year 2018 by a team of experienced, energetic individuals who are passionate about the effective and innovative means of printing.
Currently, we are looking for young people to join our team for the below profiles:
Assistant to Admin. & Accountant - 1 No.
Assistant to Admin. & Accountant handles a variety of administrative activities and accounting activities for an organization. .
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers, and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts, and records are correct.
• Sorting out an incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Have to work at the reception desk
• Resolve administrative problems
• Develop and maintain a filing system
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Bachelor's Degree in Accounts, or Business Administration, or related field.
• 1+ years' experience in a relevant field but not mandatory.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 1+ years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their Curriculum Vitae specifying three referees as well as their emails and telephone via https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=32110 link not later than August 10, 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.