Jobs at:Africa Accounting Advisory Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 31 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Full Time Employment
Africa Accounting Advisory Group operates in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria and Rwanda. We are the first Japanese accounting and consulting firm based in Africa.
We are committed to enhancing the corporate value of our customers by providing them with services;
1. World-class quality,
2. Comprehensive support,
3. Affordable prices.
We are providing Ad-Hoc advisory (accounting and taxation), Bookkeeping service, tax filing service, CFO services (e.g. Cash Flow management, Cost Accounting KPI Management and so on), and expansion service (e.g. Research, Due Diligence, and other kinds of Advisory services) to the global clients.
In addition, experienced Japanese accountants and former staff from major accounting and auditing firms will follow up from the head office to ensure quality.
1. Handling the questions from clients
2. Bookkeeping and checking of bookkeeping
3. Filing of PAYE, Pension, Maternity, CBHI, WHT, VAT, CIT and others
4. Closing accounts support and Declaration of Corporate Income Tax
5. Verifying the interpretation of the income tax act and practical guidelines
6. Consulting and Advisory support
7. Collecting receipts or uploading receipts to Cloud storage
8. Sales and Marketing
9. Visiting clients, building the relationship with clients
10. Other activities at the request of the manager
Salary (Probational period 6 month)
Gross Salary 170,000 – 400,000 RWF / month depend on the experience and ability
We deduct statutory taxes such as PAYE and RSSB from the Gross Salary.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply on the company website: https://afa.global/
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.