Jobs at:HR Management Services Ltd (HRMS Ltd)
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Are you a motivated accountant and want to develop your skills? Do you have a first experience in an accounting firm and are looking for a new opportunity?
Our client, an accounting firm located in Kigali, is currently looking for an accountant to join its team.
Whether you are experienced or junior, he is ready to adapt his offer to your profile and train you if necessary. Focused on digitization, this accounting firm and its dynamic and young team will help you develop and hone your skills.
• You will be in charge of accounting operations (A-Z)
• You contribute to the execution of the general accounts.
• You are in charge of the encoding (purchases, sales, finance and various operations) of the company.
• You will be responsible for the preparation of VAT returns, taxes of individuals and / or companies
• You ensure the follow-up of office work to be carried out in the company.
• You maintain contact with our partners.
• Other responsibilities depending on your skills and experience.
An attractive salary, variable according to your experience and knowledge.
The opportunity to be supervised and trained by experienced seniors
Be part of a company where you will have the chance to develop yourself and gain experience
• You hold a bachelor's degree in accounting, management or economics,
• You have relevant experience as an accountant
• You speak French perfectly, knowledge of a second language (English) is a plus.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Your application will be treated confidentially, you can send us your CV (with 3 professional references), with photo and cover letter mentioning your salary claim (only offers in French will be admissible) by using the link: https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=37655 no later than September 24, 2021.
Former applicants should not apply again
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.