Key Account Technical Assistant
Jobs at:Canal+ Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is a subsidiary of the CANAL + Group (Vivendi Group), is the operator of CANAL + offers, bundles of pay TV channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Indian Ocean, the Caribbean and the Pacific South and Asia.
In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
The Key Account Technical Assistant, will be in charge of the provision of a high-quality service to ensure the distribution of the Group’s channels to the customers on cable networks under supervision of the Key Account Manager. .
What you will do:
• Train, manage & develop a team of qualified B2C freelance technicians, motivate them to be business contributors;
• To be the single technical contact for all major customers, and to guarantee a perfect customer relationship;
• Ensuring the quality of services to customers in terms of audiovisual distribution;
• Appoint regular technical audits in order to build customer loyalty and suggest upgrades;
• Supervise the installations of VIP clients;
• Ensure the technical compliance of our facilities with anti-piracy requirements for digital headend;
• Carrying out occasional cross-functional technical missions on behalf of the group.
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be the right fit if:
• You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Electronics and Engineering or any other related field;
• You have at least 3 years’ experience ideally in a similar role;
• You have experience in digital transmission and troubleshooting;
• You have experience in high-frequency transmissions (modulation/demodulation);
• You have knowledge of signal processing with digital signal encryption;
• You are proficient in the operation of decoders, head-end equipment and hardware;
• You are proficient in audiovisual program broadcasting and distribution systems and associated standards (satellite and other networks);
• You proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
• You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please visit this link to apply: https://itmafrica.rw/job/key-account-technical-assistant/
You can apply by:
The deadline for receiving applications is July 15th, 2020.
Please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.