LAST MILE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, May 21 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LAST MILE OPERATIONS MANAGER
As Last Mile Operations Manager, you will build and manage a robust planning and fleet management function that will align with customer requirements and KOKOs growth ambition. You will use known and acquired expertise to develop a team and SOPs to ensure resource optimization while maintaining the highest safety standards.
What You Will Do
• Oversee daily scheduling of cooker and network hardware and fuel deliveries into the network across Rwanda neighborhoods and support front line staff and subcontractors to execute on scheduled deliveries as required
• Rationalize both KOKO’s and outsourced fleet to determine the opportune time to increase capacity or retire vehicles. Advise on purchase and engage transport and logistics providers in acquiring adequate fleet
• Collaborate with other departments to establish planning inputs and outputs. Identify and deploy appropriate fleet resources in line with demand requirements
• Serve as a focal point for relationship management and engagement with third party logistics and other external resources/regulatory bodies as required
• Budget input and hold responsibility for achieving forecasts. Monitor periodic fleet usage and determine ROI
• Develop SOPs, establish KPIs and manage documentation of respective processes and systems while maintaining high levels of standards and accuracy
• Hire, train, coach, and manage direct reports and subcontractors to achieve key performance indicators on quality, and safety, while building a deep bench of future company leaders and a strong performance culture
• Maintain customer satisfaction through professional conduct and engagements while ensuring an effective interface with other departmental staff is maintained
• Ensure that the function operates in accordance with respective Health, Safety and Environmental and company policies and procedures
What You Will Bring to KOKO
• University degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in a related field, with 2 years in a managerial/supervisory role
• Ability to adapt in a highly technological environment,Excellent data analytical skills
• Competency in planning, problem-solving and data-driven decision making
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company operating in East Africa and India. We build and deploy cloud-connected ""KOKO Points"" inside local retail outlets, which serve as consumer access points for goods and services delivered in partnership with major suppliers. Our first consumer solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which delivers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion-dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the company which owns and operates Shell-branded fuels distribution infrastructure across Africa.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their both combined cover letter and well detailed CV no later than 21th May 2023 via the apply button below.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.