Jobs at:JALI S.C PLC
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 05 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• JALIS.C PLC is an Investee Company of JALI Investment Ltd and JALI Transport Ltd. The Company was registered under the laws of the Republic of Rwanda, by Rwanda Development Board on 26th January 2018.
• JALI S.C PLC was licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda on 3rd January 2019 and in conformity with article 4 of BNR regulation number 02/2009 on the organization of Microfinance. it was allowed to operate microfinance activities in Rwanda under the status of Public limited Company.
• JALI S.C PLC was authorized to perform all activities for which the license has been granted. Its headquarters is located at: INKUNDAMAHORO - Modern Market Building /Nyabugogo opposite WASAC Kimisagara Road.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
• Check the creditworthiness of applicants;
• Arrange and conduct interviews with applicants and for business, loans
• carry out ﬁeld visits for applicants who satisfy the preliminary assessment;
• Provide written information about the conditions of the loan types available and the loan application forms to potential applicants and to conduct a preliminary assessment of applications;
• Preparation of draft management reports for the short-term loans section;
• Preparation of site visit reports for projects visited and draft management reports for the medium/long term loan section;
• Receiving of loan applications before forwarding to the loans supervisor;
• Effective customer relationship management for our borrowers by dealing with queries;
• Loan documentation and management
• Preparation and analysis of portfolio reports for the loan recovery showing status of debtors i.e., aging analysis, loan loss forecasts;
• Evaluate applications on the basis of information submitted and compiled and subsequently to prepare recommendations for the credit Manager;
• Ensuring that the credit taken out is used effectively for as it was originally intended;
• Check the applicant’s collateral and all other requirements for loan application;
• Explain eligibility and credit conditions, procedures and necessary documentation to applicants;
• Maintain records and prepare required monthly reports;
• Maintain a working knowledge of JALI S.C PLC lending and credit policies and answer customer questions appropriately;
• Any other duties allocated by the management /immediate supervisor within area of responsibility.
Specific Requirements for the Post
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or any other related ﬁeld;
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a microﬁnance Institution or Bank in Credit/Loan Department;
• Knowledge of mortgage registration in RDB;
• Knowledge of CRB reporting;
• Good understanding of credit operations management in a Credit department;
• Good analytical skills, ﬂexible and creative;
• Good communication skills;
• Comfortable with MS Ofﬁce and good working knowledge of Excel;
• Attention to detail, discretion and integrity;
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of the team;
• Age limit: 25-40years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are required to submit the following via JALI S.C PLC email: email@example.com no later than 5th June 2023 at: 17:00 PM.
• Application Letter
• Comprehensive Curriculum vitae
• Certified Copies of Degree/Certificate
• Copy of the Bio data page of ID
• Telephone number and email address
• Names and Contact address (with telephone &Emails) of 3 referees
Note that only Rwandan candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted and contacted for the Exam.
Done at Kigali, on 23rd May 2023
Managing Director JALI S.C PLC
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.