Jobs at:ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc
Deadline of this Job:
03 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duration: Full time
Reporting to: Branch Manager
About the ASA:
ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc. is a subsidiary of ASA International, which is a Public Limited Company, had been establishing Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in different countries of Asia and Africa by playing role in poverty alleviation and women empowering and has extensive microfinance programs globally.
We are looking for fresh and energetic loan officers to join the entire team to perform and support on raising the portfolio. The Loan Officers will be responsible Client management the existing Loan Portfolio, creating their own portfolios, reducing overdues but not limited.
• Conducting ASARW Plc members’ (clients’) recruitment and screening them;
• Visiting clients door to door on a regular basis;
• Orienting members of the particular loan products and services;
• Make regular contact with the group and clients in the field and educate them on ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc and the products as well;
• Building and maintaining a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio;
• To process a loan application form, verify client’s income-generating activities (IGA) and other related issues as per ASARW plc’ s policy and strategy;
• Propose, disburse and collect installments from the clients on a regular basis;
• Manage groups as per the policy of ASARW Plc and make sure the paybacks is done as planned;
• Verify the clients and guarantor’s details before disbursing loans;
• Provide effective quality and timely customer service to clients;
• To accomplish day to day activities as required;
• Any other job assigned by the company/holding management in considering the greater interest of the company.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum having Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
• Highly interested to work in the field and with diverse categories of business-persons
• Tactful in mobilization and product promotion.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda.
• Willing to ride a bicycle from day 1, where it is possible to ride;
• Willing to live with others in the designated office residence.
• Willing to serve atleast 3 years of service
• Willing to be transferred anywhere within our operational areas in Rwanda.
• Strictly having a motorcycle driving license CAT A and willing to ride a motorcycle where appropriate.
• Quick learner and influential person;
• Honest, polite and interpersonal character;
• Well organized, self-confident, timekeeper and accountable;
• Be atleast 25 years and below, fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
• Ready to provide his or her three (3) guarantors upon request.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to the Managing Director of ASA MICROFINANCE (RWANDA) PLC located in KIGALI City, GASABO District, Plot No. - 95, NTORA Village, KG 784 St. RUHANGO Cell, Gisozi Sector, Kigali, Rwanda with Cover Letter; Detailed CV; Copy of Degree;2 passport photos, Work certificates from previous employers if any; Any other document that may prove a candidate’s competency to the post; Copy of ID Card Only hard copy applications are accepted and submitted at the Head Office Reception not later Friday, 20th May 2022 at 5:30 PM. Only, shortlisted candidates to sit for written and verbal tests will be contacted.
Signed and approved by:
Mr. Jamilur Rahman Chowdhury
Managing Director, ASA MICROFINANCE RWANDA PLC.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.